Yook er

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4cyber

Registered Member
Any tips, and hints on landing that first freelance job? I keep applying to random gigs, and sites, but I never hear anything back even though I do have the time and experience being able to write what they're asking for.

HELP ME OBI-WANS.
Problem is that sites like fiverr, upwork or freelancer is too saturated with people that newbie hardly get any visibilty and then these sites ask for your money to post your reply as featured. That means only the paid bids get the highlights. Why don't you try some other forum like ******.com? Its a micro-job marketplace for seo but has many categories like graphics, social media etc. You can post your job from $4 to $10 and get paid by paypal.
You should also have an online profile somewhere like github, dribbble etc depending on your skills.

h3ct0r

Registered Member
Why don't you try some other forum like ******.com? Its a micro-job marketplace for seo but has many categories like graphics, social media etc. You can post your job from $4 to $10 and get paid by paypal.
****** is another clone hiding behind Moniker. Don't waste your time.
Look at its Facebook page. Used to be called doopster.
******.png
@c4cyber what up with Hopeless Youth?

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
****** is another clone hiding behind Moniker. Don't waste your time.
Look at its Facebook page. Used to be called doopster.
View attachment 150
@c4cyber what up with Hopeless Youth?
I don't know from where you get that pic...but ******'s official facebook page is https://web.facebook.com/******1/
and its absolutly not what you have posted here.
****** is a real deal like any other micro-job website. I have gigs there in Graphic Design category and have sale as well. Its not big one like any other buy growing.
The good thing about its less saturated market.

h3ct0r

Registered Member
https://web.facebook.com/******1/ is the new fb account you made last month, with the exact same amount of fake like and followers 5k+. Doopster "******s" original fb account is https://www.facebook.com/doopstercom/.

This you?
******-review.png

If I was you I would ask the mods to give you a re-do. Put the ****** link in your sig and make normal posts instead of spamming all over the board. It makes you look foolish.

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
Sure, you can report to MOD. They are decent enough to check my IP/location and where this site of yours locate. yah, I'm new to this forum and don't know if using abusive language and blaming someone like you are doing is allowed or not. Anyway, why bother. who care about this site or what you think.I'm here to contribute and not to waste my time.
You can do whatever you like to do.

h3ct0r

Registered Member
Whatever you say c4cybers. I put the s on the end because I am replying to all your alias that you created. I'm sure the mods are already aware of it but you get so much more respect if you stop spamming and talking to yourself thru fake accounts. Just put your site in your sig like everyone else. Problem solved.

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
Nothing replaced, only the removal of the word ******. It's best to promote new platforms: in your signature, on your profile page, or by nominating them for inclusion in Suggestion Box forum.
I don't know if its new or old.
So everytime we have to mention any new website, we have to put that in our signature? even when we have nothing to do with that website. Please check my ip from day I join and this site is usa based I think.
When i joined this forum i had a great impression due to its design.
But I would think next time before posting anything here.

h3ct0r

Registered Member
Please ban this clown. His first 5 posts all spammed ****** and now hes embarrassed cause he got caught up cutting corners. Watch now his fake accounts are gonna have a 3 way chat all night with each other lmfao.

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
Nothing larry. Some one got really frustated.
Its sad that you didn't get any job offer. So far, but you shouldn't loose hope.
Freelancing takes too much time for newbie to break in.
I can't post link here because some one is really pissed off on his self, anyone you can google 'alternate of fiverr for newbie'. Post your gigs there and share your gigs on social media.
And join some real forum to find advice. this forum is really strange.

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
Whatever you say c4cybers. I put the s on the end because I am replying to all your alias that you created. I'm sure the mods are already aware of it but you get so much more respect if you stop spamming and talking to yourself thru fake accounts. Just put your site in your sig like everyone else. Problem solved.
I hardly care. You can keep doing if that make you happy.

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
I think if i give you another source from where I get my job offers, link is going to be block again. So I would say, search 'internet marketing forum' and go to first search result in Google. That's real forum with some sensible members who are offering jobs.

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
I don't know what to say larry.
Freelancing is really tough. That's how I work.
I post gigs on lots of forums and than market those gigs. I have profile at many forums and that's how I get the work on continues basis. It's like submitting your resume at different sites. When they need you, they reach you.
But the job offers are too low so we do many of these to make the end.
I would say, you need a stable job at this age. Keep applying with patience.
Give yourself few more week and don't stress your self too much.
Your daughter will also get worried to see you worried.

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
It used to work few couple of years, but there are so many gigs. I hardly get any visibility for gigs, that's why i keep my gigs at many forums.
Are you level two freelancer at fiverr?

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
it says I still need to confirm my registration. Are you really in pakistan
Yah, I'm from lahore, Pakistan.
And working on global sites (Can't mention, some frustated person may again start ranting here) .. hehe

OP
OP
c4cyber

c4cyber

Registered Member
hey mod! i posted my experience here regarding reddit.com. if some one report you, please do some PROPER background check to see if i have any affiliation with reddit to block the link. oky??

Status
Not open for further replies.