Where can I get a Customizable Wazirx Clone Script?

benlouie

Registered Member
When coming to south asia, there are only a few leading cryptocurrency exchange platforms running successfully in the crypto market. Wazirx is also one among the successfully running cryptocurrency exchange platforms. WazirX exchange is an India-based cryptocurrency exchange that was launched in March 2018. This exchange gained a trading volume of 83.5 million USD per day approximately. After knowing this many startups and entrepreneurs started launching their crypto exchange like wazirx by using the wazirx clone script.

Let me share some details about the Wazirx Clone Script,

Wazirx Clone Script is a predesigned crypto exchange clone software equivalent to wazirx exchange. This script includes all the technical features, functionalities and plug-ins of the wazirx exchange. Many entrepreneurs and startups who are interested in launching a crypto exchange like wazirx will mostly prefer the Wazirx Clone Script. Because developing the exchange from scratch consumes a huge amount of time and money rather than developing an exchange from crypto exchange clone script. By using the wazirx clone script, one can easily develop their crypto exchange in less than a week at a budget-friendly cost. With added benefit to it, this script can be easily modified according to business requirements.

Now, let us see…

Exclusive features of the Wazirx Clone Script :
  • Cryptocurrency Wallet Integration
  • Admin Dashboard
  • IEO Launchpad
  • Easy-to-use interface
  • Multi-Currencies support
  • Market Orders
  • Multi-language
  • Stop limit order and stop-loss orders & many more.

Some of the standard Security features of the Wazirx Clone Script :
  • HTTPs authentication
  • Data encryption
  • Two-factor authentication
  • SQL injection prevention
  • Anti Denial of Service(DoS)
  • Cross-Site Request Forgery(CSRF) protection
  • Server-Side Request Forgery(SSRF) protection

Now, you may have a question like…

Where can I get a Customizable Wazirx Clone Script?

Many entrepreneurs have this common question in their mind when they are interested in launching a crypto exchange by using the Wazirx clone script. After a huge analysis about the market service providers, I identified one of the well-experienced cryptocurrency exchange clone service providers - Coinsclone. They provide bug-free Wazirx Clone Script to their clients who are interested in launching a crypto exchange platform similar to wazirx exchange. They have 5+ years of experience in delivering crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, crypto payment gateway platforms, and successfully developed 100+ projects with outstanding features for their global clients.

Contact their experts via.,

Mail Id: [email protected]

Telegram: https://t.me/Coinzclone

Whatsapp: +91 9500575285

Get an Instant free demo @ Wazirx Clone Script