When freelancer become the owner of his business?

Globallancer

Registered Member
Good news for all freelancers. Now every freelancer can become the owner of their business. And that business will be exposed to the world. Customers can find good freelancers easily. Good thing is, there will be no commission charged. It means that, freelancers will be free to deal with customers directly. And customers trust freelancers on this new network because they know where freelancers are. And the global will vote for the best freelancers. Let show the world what you really got. Please contact me to get more info.

OP
OP
Globallancer

Globallancer

Registered Member
The way freelancers see the world is different from the way the world see freelancers. Most freelancers I met have positive point of view about the world. However, the world does not have that positive point of view about freelancers. Why is that? Study shown that: the level of trust is low. But why the level of trust is low? Because relationship, timeline, communication, and reputation limit. How to solve it? How to get more trust in customers? I have the answer. Please contact me.