what is the best platform about freelancing

bitf03m030

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need to know the best platform for Freelancing. where i can work easily?

jfoster_writer

Registered Member
Reaction score
In a corporate work environment there are many different jobs for different people with different talents. For example in an industrial setting there are salespeople, bookkeepers, machine operators, shipping clerks and many others. Each must do their job well in order for the company to be a success. As a freelancer you get to be all these people and you must do each job well if you are to succeed. To my point, it really doesn't matter which platform you use. You still have to put in the hard work. There are no shortcuts, no "easy" work. You will be successful though if you are passionate about your choice of work. As the saying goes, "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life"

Errytage

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need to know the best platform for Freelancing. where i can work easily?
There are many freelance platforms out there like, fiverr.com upwork.com frelancer.com peopleperhour.com

Just click on any of the link, register and create a profile.

Then you can create gigs or hourlie.

Usman_Idris

Registered Member
Reaction score

Errytage

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can see that you recently created this account, great step.

As an explainer video creator you're expected to create a video analysing your service as your gig cover video instead of using images. Search through fiverr and see same sellers in your niche as inspiration.

Promote your gig on social media to driver traffic and pray for Grace, it's not a magical thing, you have to put in more work to see results.

Best of luck

Usman_Idris

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can see that you recently created this account, great step.

As an explainer video creator you're expected to create a video analysing your service as your gig cover video instead of using images. Search through fiverr and see same sellers in your niche as inspiration.

Promote your gig on social media to driver traffic and pray for Grace, it's not a magical thing, you have to put in more work to see results.

Best of luck
thanks for the comment bro.... Do you have any site I can post my GIGs to that can generate me more traffic and buyers

Floretta800

Registered Member
Reaction score
thanks for the comment bro.... Do you have any site I can post my GIGs to that can generate me more traffic and buyers
I look forward to this also. I have been posting on Facebook without result.

Usman_Idris

Registered Member
Reaction score
Floretta you can also post to LinkedIn and Check some affiliate marketing Group on Facebook... Join then and start posting your Gigs there.... Try and also be active.
You might be lucky

Floretta800

Registered Member
Reaction score
Floretta you can also post to LinkedIn and Check some affiliate marketing Group on Facebook... Join then and start posting your Gigs there.... Try and also be active.
You might be lucky
Thank you so much! Do you have links to the groups or do I search at random?