Website Review/Critique Requests

LanceBase

Staff
Elite Member
Contributing Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Improve your website(s) through reviews, critiques, and quality feedback from established members.

Members having achieved the rank of Contributing Member +, may request ideas on how to improve their website. First impressions, bugs, etc.

Members having been active for at least 30 days and having made at least 10 posts, may reply/post and share constructive suggestions.

ladybeebomb

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I am new here in the world of freelancing and I know that there is still so much that I have to learn in terms of skills. Before becoming a freelancer, I worked in the BPO industry for 10 years, got tired, resigned and I decided for myself to become a freelancer and so here I am. Having said that, I just want to share with you the website that I just recently created two weeks ago. So far, I was able to write one blog entry and it was already posted. My problem is I still do not have much traffic and therefore no one is reading my blog. With this, I am asking for your help to check and visit my website and give your honest feedback, comments and suggestions so I can improve it. Any comments will be highly appreciated. Here is the link to my website. Thank you all in advance and you take care!

NKelly

Registered Member
Reaction score
I also want my site reviewed. Can you please review my website and tell me what you think: http://under-the-open-sky.com. I think I mostly resolved the issues I had with it but can you look at it from user's point of view?