- Jan 26, 2015
The following list includes some of the most common techniques used to improve conversion and increase sales on Fiverr.
- Be trustworthy, follow Fiverr TOC, be honest with your Buyers.
- Add a professional, appealing profile image. (headshot or logo)
- Be well informed about your skill(s), and confident in your service.
- Be quick — deliver orders and reply to messages as fast as possible.
- Communicate professionally, consistently.
- Maintain Seller Level, 5 Star Rating, and favorable feedback.
- Price your services correctly based on market research.
- Have an updated portfolio on hand for buyers.
- Stay active on Fiverr.
- Upload more original, attractive Gig images.
- Offer Upsells and Extras.
- Create descriptive FAQs for your Gig(s).
- Target relevant & important keywords in Gig description, title and tags.
- Add a clear, detailed Gig description, capitalizing the more important words.
- Add an example video for each Gig, thereby increasing sales chances by 220%.
- Edit your Gigs as little as possible.
- Market/advertise yourself, and your Gigs, on social media, blogs, and forums.
- Create your own website or Facebook page to drive traffic organically.
- Offer a bonus to Buyers who purchase multiple orders.
- Offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and with prominent placement.
- Frequently gather insight from your analytics to set targets and forecast future sales performance.
- Research and find inspiration from top selling gigs. Notice their title, descriptions and tags.
- Using your keywords, check your Gigs' availability in Fiverr's search results. No show? Contact CS immediately.
- Install Fiverr Mobile App to get messages fast and view your stats.