LanceBase

Staff
Elite Member
Contributing Member
Registered Member
The following list includes some of the most common techniques used to improve conversion and increase sales on Fiverr.

• Be trustworthy, follow Fiverr TOC, be honest with your Buyers.
  • Add a professional, appealing profile image. (headshot or logo)
  • Be well informed about your skill(s), and confident in your service.
  • Be quick — deliver orders and reply to messages as fast as possible.
  • Communicate professionally, consistently.
  • Maintain Seller Level, 5 Star Rating, and favorable feedback.
  • Price your services correctly based on market research.
  • Have an updated portfolio on hand for buyers.
  • Stay active on Fiverr.
  • Upload more original, attractive Gig images.
  • Offer Upsells and Extras.
  • Create descriptive FAQs for your Gig(s).
  • Target relevant & important keywords in Gig description, title and tags.
  • Add a clear, detailed Gig description, capitalizing the more important words.
  • Add an example video for each Gig, thereby increasing sales chances by 220%.
  • Edit your Gigs as little as possible.
  • Market/advertise yourself, and your Gigs, on social media, blogs, and forums.
  • Create your own website or Facebook page to drive traffic organically.
  • Offer a bonus to Buyers who purchase multiple orders.
  • Offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and with prominent placement.
  • Frequently gather insight from your analytics to set targets and forecast future sales performance.
  • Research and find inspiration from top selling gigs. Notice their title, descriptions and tags.
  • Using your keywords, check your Gigs' availability in Fiverr's search results. No show? Contact CS immediately.
  • Install Fiverr Mobile App to get messages fast and view your stats.
Please feel free to share your own tips and experiences.

rohail

Registered Member
Hey, my name is rohail and I am a Fiverr Seller. Today I will tell you how to get more sales from fiverr.

1. Don’t make a lot of gigs. Just make 1 or 2 gigs.
  2. Never use silly samples for them. Just use attractive samples.
  3. Make an attractive description which is better than Top Raters' Descriptions.
  4. Don’t add any high quality or high performance gig extras.
  5. Find a few popular gigs which match your gig. Check gigs tags, then use better tags for yours. :wink:
  6. Don’t send messages through the ‘‘Buyers Requests’’ tab, It is just wasting time. They won’t give you any job easily.
  7. Give your buyer a Bonus with the delivery (according to your industry).
  8. If someone asks you for a custom offer, don’t do it for 5$. Charge more than 5$.
  9. If someone ask you to do a difficult task, and you can’t do it, don’t cancel it immediately. Instead, chat with the buyer, try to understand the situation. Then make the decision together.
  10. When you deliver your order, ask about your buyer's activities and future plans.
Please visit my LanceBase Showcase thread to learn more about my services: https://www.lancebase.com/threads/freelance-services-by-ultra-designs.3490/

lone_star

Registered Member
Understand your client's needs better. Show the money back guarantee seal in gig images.

vickie64

Registered Member
Everyone has a different approach to this. A 100% positive feedback rating isn’t everything. People are smart, they know whats what. To increase fiverr sales consistently you need to promote your gigs as much as possible, which helps to get better rankings. Other things that worked for me:

1. Offer surprising value
  2. Never over-promise
  3. Always over-deliver
  4. Respect all potential customers and answer their questions politely.

Last edited: