This site uses JavaScript—Adblock must be disabled to view some JavaScript functions

Welcome to LanceBase

Ready to join the forum? A diverse community of freelance professionals awaits.

Social Media Strategist, Freelance

Discussion in 'Freelance Community Chat' started by bchu61, Nov 3, 2016.

1. bchu61

bchu61 Guest

Rate wise, anyone have any advice on how to delve further into freelance social media/marketing work, and rates they charge?

2. nwarren

Registered Member

Depends on the client and how much they are willing to pay. You feel it out.

3. RebecaSchiller

RebecaSchiller Registered Member
    Supporter

I work with a boutique PR agency to post on IG and FB for a chef. I create the calendar with images and text, post five times a week and get $250 for the month. I took it because it's grocery money. But I'm looking for similar gigs that pays at least $400 to $500 a month.

4. Ksenija

Registered Member

Well, I think that's a good price since you spend 30 mins max of your day to do that.
    I was doing the same for $100, I usually charge two platforms for a month between 150-200$, but that's also a good thing for me because I don't spend much time and I can have more clients.
    That of course a theory, in reallity I can't find one long term client

5. Chris_A

Registered Member

What I don`t understand, is, why would someone pay for services like these? Why can`t they do it themselves? Or do you own an very popular IG and FB account with huge exposure for your client?