Hiring Seeking graphic art work & animation

Mercyanimate1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am located in Freeport NY and was wondering if there is any one out there interested in doing some graphic art work & animation for a client & some additional content writing ? Hit me up if you know someone or are interested yourself.
Thanks Again,

Mike
Hi, just came across your post. I'm a professional whiteboard animation artist, with 4 years working experience. I've been working full time on fiverr as freelancer. I'm interested in the job offer you posted. Kindly check out my amazing offers and portfolio at www.fiverr.com/mercyanimate1

Alxarcheval

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just checked it out and awesome portfolio! I really like your animations. If still interested in the job post feel free to send me a message through Fiverr and let’s make your vision come to life!

Mercyanimate1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just checked it out and awesome portfolio! I really like your animations. If still interested in the job post feel free to send me a message through Fiverr and let’s make your vision come to life!
Hello, thanks for the wonderful feedback. It gives me great joy that you can honestly relate to my animation work. You can get in touch with from my fiverr profile at www.fiverr.com/mercyanimate1
It will be my greatest pleasure to work with you now and always on your projects.