Problem with client

c4cyber

Registered Member
I got a client from uk who ask me to do some Q/A type thing for 25 euro as minimum payment. In the begining I gave him my sample work for assesment and after he said okay I started to work. After I did half of the work and submitted, he said that he didn't like my work and delete it and i have to re-do some of my work on other topics. I wasn't happy with the experience. I ask him that I don't think i should continue and he can find someone who can write in his way. And pay me for what I have done and he is using on his site. He didn't reply my email for two days after that.
What should I do? He is using my work of worth 12 euro. I needed my work and it was my first assignment on plateform so I accept almost one third of what I deserved. Now he is not even responding. So should i wait? or ask him again.
I was more polite while writing to him.

rsilvany

Registered Member
I suggest you contact the support from the platform you are using. They should have some procedures to help you with that. Since this is your fist time using the platform, they are as interested in making you use their platform as you are.