Nominate New Platforms For Inclusion on LanceBase

TheMeffa

Registered Member
As for me, first of all you must to analyze all freelance works on all sites. I am always use service http://primelance.com . It`s a good site for freelancers, coz all top-sites with freelance-works are converted in one. Very useful) Then u can find interesting way in writing for you and start work in freelance.

Samir

Registered Member
Has anyone heard of Freelansy.com? They are quite new. I have gigs on Fiverr and Guru but someone told me Freelansy rates are a lot lower for Freelancers.

Has anyone used them?

udyamjob

Registered Member
In which are you think you are the best ? You can choose your that skill as a scope of Income . You can sell your skill as freelance services world wide with best freelance website udyamjob .
If you aware about your core area , you can mention here . we would love to suggest you how to start work with your best skill as a freelancer

All of it will be bit In future by upcoming Freelance website udyamjob.com , It will be the best freelance website for beginners . Udyamjob.com will pay more to Freelancer than other

A new freelance website hosted from India with best opportunity to Freelancer to get more money for their work . If you are freelancer this is the best time for you to join udyamjob and listed your services free of cost .
This is first post here about udyamjob so link not allowed you can search about it on search engine where you see the udyamjob dot com website for your help

O_Freelancer

Registered Member
Please include mjobmarket.com it's a new platform with free communication.

The platform takes no commission from freelances nor from customers. There is totally free communication between freelancers and their customers including email and phone exchange (as an option), and direct payments from buyers to service providers, too.

The platform encourages freelancers to build their own private clientele, each freelancer decides its own payment method (PayPal, bank transfer, etc...). It allows you to have links from your post to other posts on other platforms, thus new customers on the platform get very quickly my full track record, but I don't need to pay 20 to 30% commission.

You can also link from your post to your blogs, website, etc.