Hello there. I've been a user of the Fiverr platform for a few years now. From my experience(s) - both good and bad, here are a few suggestions.
1. Be seen to be 'Online' as often as possible. i.e. Logged in on a device or computer.
2. Respond super quick to questions (even those spammy ones)
3. Reviews are gold. - I ask the buyer if they could leave a few words as it can make a real difference. Since doing this, it's increased the number of reviews.
4. Share your gig as often as you can
5. When people book you without paying for the appropriate gig extra's - start a conversation as quickly as possible, be as polite as possible (difficult sometimes)
6. Don't be too disheartened at not appearing on the first page of search results. Sometimes, for whatever reason you can wake up and see that your stats are down.
There. 6 pearls of wisdom. Hope they might help you a little. :-)