My Introduction

zachbuckler

Staff
Registered Member
Greetings,

I am excited to be a part of the Lance Base forum and interact with all of the awesome members. Here is some information about me:

I was born in Baltimore, Maryland, graduated from Liberty University, and currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I have more than five years of experience in social media marketing, voice acting, content moderation, and copywriting for radio stations, marketing companies, and community organizations.

My software experience includes Adobe Spark, AP NewsDesk Canva, and Boomchat. I am experienced in blogging, copywriting, social media, and graphic design for social media. My commitment to providing exceptional service, my enthusiasm, and ability to continually meet deadlines are what set me apart.

Social Networking Knowledge: Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Periscope, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Wordpress, Hootsuite

Blogging Platform Experience: Blogger, Wordpress, and Tumblr

Services:
event marketing - set up, sales -cash, check, and credit card, and answering customer questions
customer service (email and social media)
online content moderation (best practices as approved by ICUC and Moderation Gateway)
responding to blog comments
blog and social media traffic reporting
blog writing
social media graphic design
calendar management
scheduling social media
social media copywriter
press release
voice-over -(promotional, character)
add postings (Craigslist)

recycledmom

Registered Member
Hi Zach! Thanks for the welcome to this community; I share your enthusiasm for connecting with everyone here, too! I know it often helps me to feel like I can take a break around a "virtual watercooler" and just breathe! LOL