looking for freelance job

larry

Registered Member
I just retired from the Government and looking for a change in job careers, I can write if given a chance, but nothing is coming my way. I am beginning to wonder if I will have any luck.

A few days ago had a group approach me and nearly became the worst part of my life. A scam group from Nigeria. Hope to get lucky.

Still need a change in lfe

OP
OP
larry

larry

Registered Member
i tried the web searches but will keep trying with my luck it will
I just retired from the Government and looking for a change in job careers, I can write if given a chance, but nothing is coming my way. I am beginning to wonder if I will have any luck.

A few days ago had a group approach me and nearly became the worst part of my life. A scam group from Nigeria. Hope to get lucky.

I did apply for one here but got turned down for it, that 3 jobs in a week, one was a social media and than the stupid Nigerian groups, beware they posted as being part of a Glattgroup there spelling and grammar was terrible, my daughter in law caught it right off the bat on this. I spent 42 yrs on one job retired and just needed something else to do. But when this job here and 2 others hit right after each other it was like being punished for trying to start a new lfe. I have several members of my family into writing and just hope to do the career change.

OP
OP
larry

larry

Registered Member
I have applied requests through alot of groups like Indeed, Zip and more and no luck yet. I went to one on this sight and they filled the job, I was disappointed in this as its been 2 turn downs and 1 scam group. I wished it would been true with the one that claimed it was good but my daughter caught it along with a friend who works for home land security in San Diego California. Being a Ham Operator for 45 yrs has its fellowship. Unlike some groups. I had several blogs over the years and one was done recently but when I was working we had limited internet connections. So even when I had it it was open to only gmail. Facebook on some jobs was banned as they did not want us communicating to the outside world our locations.

Now need a new life where I can do what I loved for years, freelance writing. Or social media programs. I did find a possible one but didn't full fill on it was called Paid social media and then one I am not sure if real, claimed to be part of Amazon, and earn $500 per day. Can anyone tell me if its true.

Still applying and since my retirement checks are 14 days late

this is the scammers so be aware there after your blood money
glatt 1.jpg

OP
OP
larry

larry

Registered Member
had a local company here turn me down too. Its number 4 on the list but one out of singapore said they liked my profile. Still not lucky today. Hope tomorrow and hope my plans come soon. Might have to shred my dreams for a while.

c4cyber

Registered Member
had a local company here turn me down too. Its number 4 on the list but one out of singapore said they liked my profile. Still not lucky today. Hope tomorrow and hope my plans come soon. Might have to shred my dreams for a while.
Larry! You are expecting too much. I understand, as you are used of secure, stable job. Freelancing is usually taken as side business and needs lots of time, patience and patience to turn into full time. Atleast give yourself 6 months. yes, 6 months.
And don't worry. it will work .. worked for millions before.

OP
OP
larry

larry

Registered Member
i have nothing else to do anyways till then but when your turned down on 4 jobs in 4 days just in social media what else do you have to think about, my daughter does alot of praying and I asked her to put in a good word for me too...