This site uses JavaScript—Adblock must be disabled to view some JavaScript functions

Welcome to LanceBase

Ready to join the forum? A diverse community of freelance professionals awaits.

Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Foxwordsmith7, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Foxwordsmith7

Registered Member

Hello LanceBase!

I would like to introduce myself. I am Steven Vitte and I have been working as a freelance writer since late 2014. I have been in the freelancing market for a few years and I have been able to learn a few things since getting acquainted with the freelancing lifestyle. Even now I am still learning new things.

I suppose what's unique about my situation is that I have the diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome (form of Autism) and I am an Autism Awareness Advocate. I have been able to write some content regarding Autism.

I'm at the point of my freelancing career where I want to venture away from platforms like Upwork (not completely, but I don't want to feel stuck using Upwork) and get in the position where I can land new clients independently. I'm hoping with the advice I get here I'll be able to take more steps forward!

ryanmanfield likes this.
  2. Darlene

Registered Member

Hello, nice to meet you.

3. HeidiMull

HeidiMull Registered Member
    Supporter

Hey fox, glad to see you on here! I think awareness advocacy is awesome, thanks for doing that. I've known a few people with Asperger's and it warms my heart to see public awareness of it increasing.