How do you master productivity ?

leroile

Registered Member
Reaction score
One word: routine.

During the week

Wake up, eat, run, shower, work, eat, work, bathe, work, sleep. Rince and repeat. I have done it so many times I do not ask myself questions, I just do my routine, it isn't painful.

During the weekend

Free your mind, meet friends and family. Never think about your work.

zachbuckler

Staff
Elite Member
Contributing Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree @leroile , routine makes everything flow effectively. And yes, you definitely need to unwind your body and mind through social connections.

workathomeDJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
I love the answer from @leroile.

I also use a bullet journal to plan my month/week/days. Every day I write down the three main things that I really need to accomplish. Sometimes it's less, but no more than three. I might have other tasks, but the three main ones are my focus. I reference my journal throughout the day to keep myself on track. If I accomplish those main things, then I can move onto other stuff and still feel like I had a super productive day.

If I don't accomplish them, then I know that A) I was too ambitious in my planning or B) something got in the way (tech issue, etc.) or C) I got in my own way and I need to figure out how to manage myself better.

Mnubia

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how do you folks stay productive and efficient during the day?
For me to stay productive during the day, I often take the right action at the right time. To do this, I usually prepare myself earlier. This would involve planning, getting a good night's sleep, taking frequent breaks, and concentrating on importance.