This site uses JavaScript—Adblock must be disabled to view some JavaScript functions

Welcome to LanceBase

Ready to join the forum? A diverse community of freelance professionals awaits.

Greetings and Salutations From Shiv Mathur

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shmathur, Apr 9, 2017.

1. shmathur

Registered Member

Hello LanceBase community, I am your newest member Shiv Mathur from San Diego. I am currently a senior attending Portland State University and I am only a term or two away from getting my Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. I have always had an interest in running my own business, as the idea of working for someone else my entire life scares me deeply. Why should I have to slave away to make somebody else richer? I currently work as an intern for a San Diego biotech firm called BioAtla LLC, where I work under the CFO of the company creating spreadsheets and running financial analyses on competitors. While biotech is my current industry, it is not my passion and I would love to get into a corporation with a more humanitarian aspect, such as working for an NGO dedicated to ending income inequality or something along those lines. I love to surf and skateboard and play basketball and tennis and lots of other sports, basically anything that keeps me moving around I love!! I also love to read books and cook, and my favorite book is 1984. I look forward to reading all of your posts and hopefully I enrich your lives with my babbling along the way!!

2. h3ct0r

Registered Member

Hey whats up