Writing & Transcription Freelance Services by Linda

Linda

Registered Member
Do you have a Resume? Need your Resume updated?

Whether you need updates or an entire resume, Resume Design will produce what you need. People express how good it looks or they come back and say, "I got the job." I know the Resume is your first impression of a potential employer and I want to help make that impression a great one.

If you have any questions or if you're interested, please email me. I will respond as soon as possible.

Website: resumedesiign.wixsite.com/resume (copy and paste into browser)
Email: [email protected]

Pricing:

Resume Updates: $20
You already have a resume - adding in missing details, change formatting, add some color (optional)

Full Resume: $40
You do not have a Resume - designing a resume from scratch, all details will be needed to complete this.....
• Name, phone # and email address, you do not need to provide your address (you will fill that in)
• Education Details: school name, city and state, years attended, degree earned
• Work Experience: job title, company name, years worked for, responsibilities (use sentences)
• Skills/Abilities: list your expertise that you have gained throughout your career
• Awards/Certifications: name of award/certification and year earned

Interview Prep: $25
This is a 30-40 minute 1:1 session to go over general interview questions. This will prepare you for the STAR interview. Once you notify me that you need this service, I will provide you with a phone number. This will be for Interview Prep only; no Resume Services will be discussed during your session.
• Before the session ends I will email you the STAR Interview Prep Sheet I created
• Note: Once session goes over 40 minutes there will be an additional $10 charge

Same Day Services: $10
If you need same day turnaround it will be an additional $10. Normal time frame is 1-2 days.

Additional Service Pricing:
**This is an add-on service only, MUST be getting a Resume service to get a CV or References document

Cover Letter: $5
Please provide the company name, job title and responsibilities of the role. You may instead just provide the link to the job you're applying for.

References: $5
Please provide the names, numbers, emails and relationship to you for all parties.

**WILL NOT MEET IN PERSON, SERVICES WILL BE DONE VIA EMAIL**
**MONEY ACCEPTED VIA PAYPAL, CASHAPP OR VENMO**
**NO REFUNDS, SERVICE IS FINAL**

Attachments