This site uses JavaScript—Adblock must be disabled to view some JavaScript functions

Welcome to LanceBase

Ready to join the forum? A diverse community of freelance professionals awaits.

Freelance Services by Fisk Literacy Services

Discussion in 'Freelance Services Showcase' started by Jordan_Stokes, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Jordan_Stokes

Registered Member

My name is Jordan and I am currently working as a freelance client hunter. The company I am looking for clients on behalf of is Fisk Literacy Services. They are a professional editorial and content writing company which offers the following services.
    Proofreading,
    Assessment,
    Structural editing,
    Copy-editing,
    They offer content writing created exactly to your specifications and briefs for the following.
    Websites and Articles,
    Blogs and Social media,
    Business Documentation
    For further information please send me a private message and or email me [email protected]

2. witchwriter

Registered Member

an
    Answer me a question if you will. What is the difference between copy writing and content writing? The advertorial slant?

3. Jordan_Stokes

Registered Member

Apologises for the delay personal life got in the way for a few days.
    A freelance copywriter is anyone who writes words (or 'copy') for commercial use on a contract basis. Freelance copywriters can work directly with clients, or through intermediaries such as agencies or online work exchanges.
    A website content writer or web content writer specializes in providing relevant content for websites. Every website has a specific target audience and requires different content. Content should contain key words aimed towards improving a website's SEO.
    As this shows it appears there is not much difference but mainly just the way the english language works.
    I'm more than happy to attempt to answer any further questions, but please remember I am working freelance not as part of the company