Fiverr funds verification takes too much time

Akkki11

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why fiverr takes too much time for the funds verification?
As a person who totally relies on freelancing earnings, he has to get the money hand as early as possible because its his only way of earning. So the time span needs to be shortened.

GigMistress

Registered Member
Reaction score
This complaint comes up on Upwork a lot, too, but it doesn't really make sense. If you work a regular job, that's often your only source of income, and you may have to wait two weeks to get paid. Similarly, if you freelance directly for a large company out in the world (not through a platform), it may take much longer to get paid. One national company I freelanced for paid 15 days into the month following the month when the invoice was submitted. So, for instance, if I did work in the first week of February, I would bill for it on March 1 and be paid at some point between April 1 and April 15. The important thing in freelancing is to build up a buffer that protects you from relying on the timing of any particular payment--there will always be delays and unpredictable response times.

sufwan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why fiverr takes too much time for the funds verification?
As a person who totally relies on freelancing earnings, he has to get the money hand as early as possible because its his only way of earning. So the time span needs to be shortened.
Hi,
if you want to withdraw funds quickly from fiverr. just ad Payoneer payment method to your fiverr account you will get your funds in three business days with less deduction in withdraw. i also got in 3 days.