Does anyone knows workfromhomedata.com ?

evrimaslan85

Registered Member
I have recently found this site and actually pays well. This is my 5th day and with only 30 mins working I make 10$ every day.
There are 5 options : form filling, copy paste, ad posting , whatsapp and facebook.
I use only first 2 and make 10 of each every day ( 0.5 $ per each, 5$ total )

If you use all , it is 30 $ a day, of course takes more time.

Question is, are they really paying?

Has anyone tried this site before?

https://workfromhomedata.com/client/login/registration/

recycledmom

Registered Member
I've never heard of the site, but there are so many out there, that in itself doesn't mean much. But I just took a quick read of the FAQ page; there are a lot of typos and incorrect sentence structures, which throws up a red flag for me. It just doesn't read professional. Then add to the fact that before you can withdraw your earnings, you have to buy into their paid plan, but nowhere, without joining, was I able to see how much their plan costs. (I may have missed that, but they also may not offer that info until you register.)

Hopefully, someone here is more familiar with them and can jump in with their feedback. My honest opinion, I'd tread carefully until I could verify their legitimacy; I may be being over-cautious, but being burned really sucks!

OP
OP
evrimaslan85

evrimaslan85

Registered Member
I've never heard of the site, but there are so many out there, that in itself doesn't mean much. But I just took a quick read of the FAQ page; there are a lot of typos and incorrect sentence structures, which throws up a red flag for me. It just doesn't read professional. Then add to the fact that before you can withdraw your earnings, you have to buy into their paid plan, but nowhere, without joining, was I able to see how much their plan costs. (I may have missed that, but they also may not offer that info until you register.)

Hopefully, someone here is more familiar with them and can jump in with their feedback. My honest opinion, I'd tread carefully until I could verify their legitimacy; I may be being over-cautious, but being burned really sucks!
thx recyledmom