Client Paid TWICE the Price on Fiverr [Check Conversation]

crazyfreelance

Registered Member
Hey Freelancers!

I've something awesome to share with you today especially for beginners who are stuck in low-price orders.

Wanna know how much I charge and how long it takes me to deliver an average order?

That's what I'm going to share with you Today!

One of my clients asked for a quote today for some work. And I was feeling sluggish, not in the mood to do any work.

So what I did is, simply increased the rate and charged $10 extra.

Check the conversation below and you'll be surprised what happened next:

Actual price what I should charge was $25, but I was not in the mood so I asked him $35.

He offered me to pay more than DOUBLE the actual price!! Wow!!

Want to know one more thing? This happens with me all the time.

You must be thinking, "OK Satnam, the deal was great, but how long it took you to finish the order?"

Well, just 30 minutes and $75 in my pocket, haha :D

And I'm sure you're pretty much excited to get clients like that. Are you excited?

Do one favor, and comment below if anything like this happened to you ever before?

Or just introduce yourself and share your where you're stuck :)

I'll be happy to help!

Best,
Satnam

GabrielleP

Registered Member
Thanks for sharing, Satnam. I think this is a really good point, especially for beginners who may be tempted to take minimal pay just to land a client. Moral of the story: know what your time is worth, and don't be afraid ask for it!

OP
OP
crazyfreelance

crazyfreelance

Registered Member
Thanks for sharing, Satnam. I think this is a really good point, especially for beginners who may be tempted to take minimal pay just to land a client. Moral of the story: know what your time is worth, and don't be afraid ask for it!
Absolutely! I did this exact mistake few years back and wanted newcomers to know the potential of freelancing :)

Last edited: