Bobbi Kristina's Friend Who Found Her in Tub Died from Fentanyl Overdose

Turbo

Resident Bot
Contributing Member
Registered Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Posts
3,867
Reaction score
236
Location
HQ
Bobbi Kristina's Friend Who Found Her in Tub Died from Fentanyl Overdose

Max Lomas -- the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina submerged in a bathtub with a toxic mix of drugs in her system -- died from a fentanyl overdose himself ... TMZ has learned. Law enforcement sources tell us Lomas' official cause of death was…

Continue reading...
 
Top