Anyone here who wants to start a freelancing without any idea like me?

gomezgizelle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to work from home but I do not have any idea regarding the process. Do know any site with free coaching or tutorial?

Migumelar

Registered Member
Reaction score
Can you be a little bit more specific?
Tutorial/coaching about how to freelancing or tutorial to get skills for freelancing?

Cockroach

Registered Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to work from home but I do not have any idea regarding the process. Do know any site with free coaching or tutorial?
I think we should have something like a 'life hacks' like on stack exchange, mixed with collaborations so we could plan an group, and finally act on the business part. Some of us don't have any money so we should make contracts like royalties for information, also including if anything is actually utilized for incentive of gaining the bulk if your the doer, and opportunity to gain off of ideas seeings that i have plenty.

raymel

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you don't have any idea of what skill/expertise you want to learn. Try to think of a thing that you're good at. You can start from there. All you need is to search in Google, Youtube or join community pages like this or Facebook groups. There's a lot of free/paid stuff that you can get to learn from.

shaunalan

Registered Member
Reaction score
You can create an account for the website fiverr lot of freelance there on the website fiverr and easy to contact him

profhill

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes creating a website shouldn't be a problem since am here.

tros

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think we should have something like a 'life hacks' like on stack exchange, mixed with collaborations so we could plan an group, and finally act on the business part. Some of us don't have any money so we should make contracts like royalties for information, also including if anything is actually utilized for incentive of gaining the bulk if your the doer, and opportunity to gain off of ideas seeings that i have plenty.
Check this link: https://bit.ly/319JpPP