An ad spot on LanceBase can be the perfect addition to your marketing toolkit.
Advertising on LanceBase
At LanceBase we understand the importance of boosting your brand's visibility in a venue most relative to your business goals. With this in mind, we've made available some unique, premium advertising opportunities, in high impact zones and optimized for maximum exposure. Alongside the most rich and authoritative freelance-related content available, our ad spots can help drive quality leads from an engaged audience. Trusted, relevant content—100% focused on freelancing in a digital world.
LanceBase is an indispensable resource for freelancers, marketers, entrepreneurs and small business owners. They visit lancebase.com regularly to help them make sense of the shifting gig economy landscape, and for quick and easy access to the objective information they need to make better, more informed business decisions.
- [recalculating...+] unique visitors to lancebase.com each year.
- [recalculating...+] monthly pageviews on lancebase.com.
- Visitors spend an average time of 20 minutes and 26 seconds on the website.
- North America (US and Canada), EMEA, APAC, Latin America.
Option 1) Skin the Header | Clickable, semi-opaque, grayscale logo and tagline/slogan fills entire header. Example
- Total slots: 1
- Sitewide: yes
- Affiliate links: yes
- Minimum Buy: 1 Week
- $200/week, $700/month
Option 2) Text Link Ad | Displays at bottom of sidebar (including homepage), and below forum stickies.
- Total slots: 4, rotating with an equal probability
- Max characters: 80
- Affiliate links: yes
- Minimum Buy: 1 Month
- $80/month, $200/quarter or $700/year
Option 3) Sticky Thread | Pinned to the top of a forum's thread list.
- Total slots per forum: 2
- Minimum Buy: 1 week
- Forum: your choice
- Affiliate links: Sig only
- $20/week, $60/month, $200/6 months
You can pay by PayPal or Card. Please note that all purchases are final, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
Requirements for Acceptance
All advertising creatives must align with LanceBase culture, and will require approval prior to campaign commencement. We screen new applicants to make sure their ad brings applicable, real-world value to our community. Ask yourself, would a freelancer benefit from your product? While reviewing your application, we’ll ask for ad info to make sure we're sending our visitors somewhere safe. If not, we’ll respectfully decline.
Advertisers are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply with these standards may result in cancellation of your advertising and termination of your account. LanceBase reserves the right to reject or remove any ad for any reason. The policies listed here are subject to change at any time, without notice.
Ads must not include any of the following:
- Content targeted to minors.
- Content that in any way infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including trademark, copyright or other personal or proprietary rights.
- False, deceptive or misleading content. All text must be relevant and appropriate to the service or product being promoted.
- Links to non-functional web pages or to pages not matching the product or brand being advertised on LanceBase.
- Spyware or malware or links to sites containing spyware or malware.
- Ads may not imply a LanceBase endorsement without prior written permission.
- Associated ads and landing pages must not use LanceBase copyrighted or trademarked material without prior written permission.
Note: To join our group of advertisers, you must be a member at lancebase.com. However, being a Supporter or having a particular element rank does not necessarily mean that your site or brand is fit to be one of our advertisers. Further, if you've ever been involved in bothersome behavior in the forums, inclusion may be declined. If you are managing ads on behalf of multiple advertisers, each advertiser must be managed through separate accounts.
Ready to engage a broad spectrum of freelance professionals and have strong brand association with LanceBase? Contact us at advertisinglancebase.com.